Betting agents that support SP3838?

• 3 posts
    May 11, 2023 5:40 AM BST

I know that BetInAsia supports SP3838 accounts with login details that can be used with the SmartBet.io software to autobet. 

Does anyone know other betting agents that also support SP3838 accounts with login details that can be used with the SmartBet.io software to autobet?

I am trying to compile a list of usable brokers for SP3838 and the Smartbet.io software. I heard that some brokers don't give out SP3838 log in details, but others do, so I was hoping to get the wisdom and the experience of the crowd here.

And another big question, are there any betting brokers that allow UK, AUS or US residents to get a SP3838 account through them? So far, I cannot find any on the internet that allow UK, AUS or US residents. 

Admin note: Topic moved

This post was edited by tango at May 11, 2023 11:45 AM BST
    • 3 posts
    May 11, 2023 5:41 AM BST
    Oops, I mean PS3838 of course.
    • 43 posts
    May 11, 2023 12:00 PM BST

Hey there,

As far as I know, API access is enabled by default for all PS3838 accounts, regardless of the agent. PS3838 may disable API access for individual accounts in cases of abuse, such as fetching data without placing bets. However, I believe agents don't play a role in this process.

It's possible that some lesser-known agents offer accounts without API access as the default option, but to my knowledge, all well-known agents don't fall into this category.

PS3838 has legal restrictions regarding the countries they accept sign-ups from, and I assume these restrictions apply to their agents as well.

• 3 posts
    May 12, 2023 5:41 AM BST

I see. Thank you for your reply. I sometimes get asked if there is a way to automate betting on PS3838 for users from those countries, but I guess there is not a way.

So in that case PS3838 is not accessible by any user who is a resident of the countries listed on PS3838 website terms and conditions which is currently:

https://www.ps3838.com/static/index.php/en-us/terms-conditions 

1. Your Obligations

You agree that at all times when using the Service:

c. You are not a resident of the following countries:

i. the United States of America and its territories

ii. the French Republic and its territories

iii. United Kingdom

iv. Netherlands (including Curacao and other countries and territories that form part of the Kingdom of Netherlands)

v. Spain

vi. Germany

vii. Singapore

viii. Democratic People's Republic of Korea

ix. Denmark

x. Philippines

xi. Syria

xii. Turkey

xiii. Poland

xiv. Ireland

xv. Czech Republic

xvi. Sudan

xvii. Australia and its territories

xviii. Italy

xix. Iran

xx. Slovenia

xxi. Sweden

xxii. Portugal

xxiii. Belgium

xxiv. Hungary

xxv. Austria

xxvi. Bulgaria

xxvii. Greece

xxviii. Lithuania

xxix. Romania

xxx. Aruba

xxxi. and any other country which may prohibit the offering on online gambling to its residents or to any person within such country